So you’ve created your Global Academy Jobs profile and selected roles, sectors and locations to fit your job search. All good!
Now you can set up email alerts so that you receive the latest academic jobs that match your search terms, directly to your inbox.
Follow the steps below to configure your email alerts:
1. Go to globalacademyjobs.com and login with your username and password
2. Click on the ‘My Profile’ button in the top right corner
3. From here, click on ‘Preferences’
4. You have now reached the Email alert page where you will be able to enter your search criteria and set up the frequency of the email alerts
5. Click on ‘ADD NEW EMAIL ALERT’ button
6. The ‘Add Job Alert’ page allows you to change or update your preferences, from the type of role to the location, and from your ideal employer to your desired employment type
7. After ticking the options more pertinent to you, click on the ‘ADD ALERT’ button at the bottom of the page to save your newly created email alert
8. Now that you have configured your email alert, you can edit it at any time by clicking on the ‘EDIT’ button, or delete it altogether by clicking the ‘DELETE’ one
9. The window in the top left corner allows you to choose the frequency with which you want to receive the emails, either Every Week, Every other day, or Every 3/4/5/6 days
10. You also have the option to subscribe to our weekly career bulletin. This will send you the latest international academic career and Higher Education articles
Another second option is to track a search right from the jobs board and receive the latest listings for those search terms as an email
Follow the example below to see how:
1. Type your keywords and other search criteria into the Global Academy Jobs search page
2. Scroll down to the ‘TRACK THIS SEARCH’ box on the left of your screen, and click on the ‘SUBSCRIBE’ button
3. In the Add Job Alerts page, refine your search, if needed, by ticking more options and then click on ‘ADD ALERT’
4. Your new email alert has been set up and added to your list
That’s it! You have now configured your email alerts and will get the latest international academic jobs to your personal inbox with your selected frequency.
This is an example of what they will look like in your inbox:
If you missed the two previous ‘How to’ Global Academy Jobs about why you should register and how to do it, you can find them here: https://blog.globalacademyjobs.com/category/all-articles/gajobs/