A unique international leadership development programme
The International Association of Universities, a GAJobs partner, has launched a unique new higher education leadership development programme.
Designed for senior HE leaders the first session of the programme will run
at the University of Malaysia in Kuala Lumpur in November.
The programme will be:
- Based on a discovery and experiential approach;
- Informed by current research evidence;
- Organised to include peer to peer approaches to benefit from cohort expertise;
- Highly topical.
At the end of the week participants will have gained:
- Ideas and insights from leaders of universities from around of the world;
- New data and information to help shape the direction of their university and national
higher education strategy
- Contacts for an international global network of peers;
- International perspectives on national and local higher education challenges and