What makes a great journal paper? How do you know where to start? Who can help you? What are journal editors looking for? How long will it take and are you really ready to publish? These fundamental questions are asked by millions of researchers each year. Elsevier has produced a series of lectures and training modules to show you common pitfalls and how to submit your paper with the best possible prospects for getting published.
Elsevier’s Publishing Campus hosts a series of interactive courses covering the following topics:
- How to respond to reviewers’ comments
- How do Editors look at your paper?
- How to get published in the Chemical Sciences
- Preparing your manuscriptStructuring your article
- Using proper manuscript language
You are also able to watch a series of online talks given by academics on
- How to write great papers
- What editors look for, writing books and journal articles, and writing in English
- A perspective on writing and publishing